Fingal Chamber has established a new ‘Fingal Chamber Community Fund’ for community-led projects and activities in the region.
This new fund totalling over €25,000 is financed by supporters and contributions from the Chamber and aims to support the community projects and activities which benefit the citizens of Fingal.
The scheme is operated by Fingal Chamber’s Community Committee who are encouraging citizens to promote this new opportunity within their local areas.
The funding is targeted at supporting communities on developing initiatives in a variety of categories such as environmental and sustainability, health and wellbeing, and social inclusion and community development.
Those who can apply include, but are not limited to:
- Voluntary Community Groups or Established Clubs
- Local Charities
- Companies Limited by Guarantee
- Residents' Associations from Local Communities
The following provides a non-exhaustive list of example projects that could receive funding under the programme:
- The organisation of local ‘clean up days’
- Sustainability initiatives
- Mental health initiatives
- Promotion of ‘get active’ initiatives
- Initiatives that connect young and old
- Digital inclusion
- Purchase of educational equipment
- Development of amenities
The programme can fully fund projects and will typically award grants between €1,000 and €5,000.
The closing date for entries is Monday, the 1st of February 2021.
Training & Events