Training & Upskilling
Fingal Chamber is the promoting agency of Fingal Chamber Skillnet, an enterprise-led training network for companies in the Fingal region who want to work collaboratively to respond locally to skill needs within their business.
The network supports regional development by helping local businesses to arrive at shared local solutions that are more accessible, more affordable and ultimately, more effective at meeting their needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs across multiple sectors.
Open to private enterprises based in the Fingal region, the objective of the network is to support member companies to develop and grow through the provision of relevant and flexible training. Benefits of Skillnet training include more productive staff, improved retention rates, increased staff motivation, cost-effective training, a skilled workforce and a competitive and progressive workplace.
Supports to network member companies:
- Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
- Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
- Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of businesses in the region
- Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
- Programmes for current and future leaders
- Certified and non-certified technical training
- Access to a network of businesses within the region
- Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events
View the list of upcoming training courses here.
Find out more about Fingal Chamber Skillnet here.
If you would like to discuss training opportunities please call 01 890 0977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible to automatically synchronize your calendar with upcoming Skillnet courses. Click the link below and follow the prompts to synchronize with the default calendar on your system (if available). To synchronize with a different calendar, copy and paste the URL into your calendar software in the location where feeds are accepted, often identified with "Subscribe", "Add Calendar", etc.
Training & Events