Applications now open for financial assistance for Festivals and Events taking place in Fingal in 2021
Fingal County Council’s Events Unit is pleased to announce that it is accepting applications for financial assistance for Festivals and Events taking place in 2021.
Applications from groups and organisations seeking financial assistance from Fingal County Council's Events Section for Festivals and Events taking place in 2021 will close on Tuesday, 15 December 2020, at 3pm.
All applications should include a Covid compliance plan in adherence with current government guidelines.
Applications will be accepted for existing and/or new events or festivals which animate public spaces in creative and innovative ways, and which are focused on developing measurable tourism impacts in the County.
Interested parties must meet several other eligibility criteria including:
- Have a Covid-19 compliance plan in adherence with current government guidelines.
- Have a general audience appeal and be socially inclusive.
- Clearly demonstrate potential to generate economic, social and/or cultural benefits.
- Complement the County’s calendar of events in relation to attracting overseas’ visitors.
- Meet the Events Unit’s objective of compiling a varied programme of events throughout the year including content, seasonal and geographical spread.
- Demonstrate financial sustainability and the capacity to develop the event.
- Have a clear PR and marketing plan including a social media strategy to actively promote the event.
Fingal County Council’s Events Unit supports tourism through the Fingal Statement of Tourism Strategy 2017 - 2022 and businesses in our towns through a wide-ranging programme of events.
The closing date for applications for funding is on Tuesday 15 December 2020 at 3pm for events taking place in 2021 .
Training & Events