Member Information CenterThe Chamber's new website is dynamic, easy to navigate, secure and works as both a business and a communication tool. As a member of Fingal Chamber, you have the capability to manage several aspects of your chamber membership account online. You can log in to an online, password-protected community called the Member Information Center (MIC) via the Chamber website.This enables you to:
- manage and customise your company information
- enhance your personal information
- add your logo
- add/update new employees
- view additional information in the business directory
- add news (press releases, appointments, award wins, anniversaries, mergers, charity activities, etc.)
- register for member-only events
- pay invoices
- offer public or member to member deals
- post job opportunities
- get a "Membership Badge" widget that can be copied onto your own site resulting in a “badge” that shows “Proud member of …” and the Chamber's logo.
How to Access the Member Information CenterYou will need a username (typically your email address) and a password. If you forget your username/password, click the 'Forgot Password' link located below the login area or email email@example.com. You may choose to log in with your social account(s) by linking one or more to your profile.Log in to start using your new benefits immediately. In the future, you can just log on conveniently from the upper right-hand corner of the website. If you need assistance please view the tutorial videos or contact us at 01 890 0977 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fingal Chamber members can contact one another via the Chamber website or members area. This service enables members to send a message to another individual member or groups of members who can be selected by category (industry). This service is only available to Fingal Chamber members.
To send a message, visit the Chamber directory (https://www.fingalchamber.ie/members) and navigate to the businesses (category) you would like to contact. Then, click on the envelope symbol button to contact these businesses.
All messages are submitted for Chamber approval prior to delivery. To ensure the system is constructive and not a method of spam, it is Chamber policy to reject mass marketing emails to all members and to only authorise targeted emails. Fingal Chamber reserves the right to reject material it deems unfit for circulation or as an abuse of the system.
Instructional Videos and Guides
- How To Update Your Personal Profile
- You can update all of your personal information from within the MIC.
- How To Update Your Company Profile
- You can update all of your company information, including logos and contact details, from within the MIC.
- How To Update Your Staff
- You can update their staff, adding new staff and deactivating staff.
- How To Pay Bills Online
- Learn how you can pay your open invoices online from within the MIC.
- How To Store your Credit Card in the MIC
- You can easily store credit card information via the MIC for use when registering or events and even use in paying recurring fees & dues.
- How to Add a News Release
- Learn how you can add News Releases in the MIC.
- How To Manage and Use Events
- You can learn how to use, manage, submit, and register for events from within the MIC.
- How To Post a Special Offer (Hot Deal)
- Learn how you can access, create and manage your Special Offer (Hot Deals) and Member to Member Deals from within the MIC.
- How To Add a Job Posting
- Learn how you can access, create and manage their Job Postings from within the MIC.