LEAN - Yellow Belt
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training is the perfect place to start if you want to know how to make real savings and improvements in any working environment. Our certified, 2-day Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course is a practical introduction to the methods of Lean and Six Sigma.
Practical Skills & Confidence
The Yellow Belt course is designed to be practical and build confidence so that you can begin to apply the learning to your own processes and start implementing improvements immediately.
Following this 2-day course, you will be able to:
- Identify the 8 forms of waste.
- Understand the DMAIC Lean Six Sigma Problem Solving Framework.
- Use Lean tools, including improvement charters, process maps, root cause analysis, 5 Whys, and decision-making PICK charts to select appropriate measures to improve your processes.
- Run small-scale process improvement projects using the DMAIC methodology.
- Contribute actively to Green and Black Belt projects.
Training & Events