Leading with Resilience through the Energy Crisis
Aim of the workshop
This programme is designed specifically to support small business owners and managers through the current challenges within the business environment. It aims to help them quickly assess the situation for impact and to move forward with a greater degree of certainty, taking control of factors that can be controlled and mitigating against other factors.
Topics to be discussed:
• Leading yourself and others well
• How to assess and manage risk & plan for
• How to stay centred and focused and keep
• Navigating change with courage and
• Virtual/online classroom based.
• Delivered through interactive ZOOM online
• Each workshop can include periods of
teaching (using ppt/ whiteboard/video and
other tools) interspersed with highly
practical online breakout groups where
participants can work in pairs or small
teams to problem-solve (supported by the