HR Briefing: Effective Recruitment and Retention
Business owners and managers are being challenged by the ongoing impacts of Covid-19 either trying to return to the workplace or managing working facilities that have remained open.
This webinar will focus on sharing practical tips and advice to support businesses as they Recruit new Employees and encourage current Employees to Stay. We will also share the latest HR Employment Law updates to Keep You in the Know and relevant highlights from the Adare Human Resource Management HR Barometer Report.
Why you should join this webinar? We will be discussing:
- Strategies for attracting staff in a challenging market
- Best practices in recruiting the right person first time
- The current picture on salary and benefits and intentions of businesses around this
- Simple steps to embed good people practices in your business
- The top 5 actions you can take today to support employee retention
- Updates on recent and upcoming employment law changes
- Trends on the top 5 HR priorities for the remainder of 2021
We would encourage you to submit questions in advance so our experts can seek to answer them during the event.
Michelle Mc Donagh, MSc. HR Strategies, Chartered MCIPD, PGDip Employment Law is an experienced Human Resources and Employment Law practitioner. Advising and supporting a wide variety of organisations across the private, not for profit and public sector Michelle uses her expertise and strategic focus to analyse organisations and build a tailored HR model to support achievement of the organisational goals. Key areas of focus are organisational design, enhancing critical skills, leadership development and day to day practical Human Resources and Employment Law advices underpinned by a positive employee experience.
Michelle will be available for a complimentary one to one meeting after the event.
Don’t miss out – register today*
* Upon registration, participant details will be issued to both Fingal Chamber and Adare Human Resource Management.
Who should attend:
Business Owners, Managers and HR Professionals and those tasked with the responsibility for managing change within their organisation.
Adare Human Resource Management work to support Fingal Chamber members in all aspects of effective human resource management. Please contact Michelle McDonagh, Chamber Partner Manager to enquire about available services email@example.com | www.adarehrm.ie.
Training & Events