Certified Project Management QQI Level 6
QQI Project Management
4 days - 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th July 2021
This Certified Project Management Course is for anyone who wants to gain practical project management skills that will be effective in any situation. It also leads to a QQI Level 6 Certification in Project Management. No previous experience is required for this project management course, making it ideal for building a strong foundation in project management skills.
Following this practical, certified project management training, you will:
- Gain a comprehensive project management skill-set based on the PMI® framework, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). The US-based PMI® are the market leaders in project management methodologies.
- Understand the stages of managing a project throughout its life cycle. These include; Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing.
- Learn how to apply a range of tools and techniques to your own project including; setting up a project governance structure, developing a project charter and stakeholder plan, Scope, Schedule & Cost, Quality, Risk, Procurement, and Change.
- Manage project teams by developing and honing your communication, leadership, and team building skills while engaging with project members and stakeholders.
- Be prepared to complete your assessment work and gain a respected QQI Level 6 certificate in project management. Your assessment work is based on demonstrating your ability to apply the methods to your own project environment.
Training & Events