Hosting a chamber event at your business premises can provide benefits such as increased visibility, networking opportunities, brand awareness, showcasing your business, cost-effective marketing, building relationships, and increased credibility.
This is an excellent way to get involved in the local business community and can lead to long-term business success.
Hosting a Business Networking Meeting
The Chamber events team look after the agenda, promotion, and management of the event including the registration process.
Hosts are required to:
- Provide a suitable space to accommodate the size and needs of the event.
- Ensure that the location has adequate facilities, such as parking availability, restrooms, and audiovisual equipment.
- Supply catering to attendees with appropriate food and beverage provisions e.g. tea, coffee, and pastries for a morning meeting.
- Put forward a senior representative to present an overview of the business to attendees.
- Offer attendees a short tour post-event. This only applies to any extensive properties.
If you are interested in hosting a business networking meeting, please contact the Chamber's events team with your goals, the proposed venue, and your date and time availability. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Out More